Krista Baldwin is on the air (1 Viewer)

aakar

Nitro Member
I strongly suggest listening to all podcasts that Krista is on, hilarious, passionate, incredible story teller, infectious enthusiasm, grand daughter to the Greek. As entertaining as Force.

She has so much enthusiasm and her dad and grandpa both were the most laid back racers. It’s great to see.
John -

Talking to some of the people helping her, they really turned some corners on how they are running the program. I think they will get better and better, as long as she can keep finding $$$. Missed you in Denver a couple of weeks ago!

Lyle Greenberg

Krista is good people. McLeod clutches would setup a booth at our drift events, SouthWest Drift in Vegas and Formula Drift events in Irwindale. Krista would work those booths (I believe she is/was an office/marketing manager for McLeod as her "day job"). After I got done with tech inspections, I would always stop by the booth and talk drag racing with her. Always a smile on her face.

I have since moved back to Kentucky, I will make it a point to go say "hi" at Indy.

One of my GREAT treasures in The Greek's autograph, that I got at Seattle around 1990. Maybe I can get one from Krista to go along with it. WHOOP

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back