Kevin Poynter?? (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
So with J.R going over to the Lucas team and Stewart being his crew chief, I'm just wondering where Kevin will end up? He's not only a talented crew chief, but one of the real nice guys out there.

I'm sure he won't have trouble finding a new job.

All the best Kevin.

Mike

Is it a sure thing the team he is on now is folding?? I know Even was supposed to be buying it from Dexter, but in any case I think that car is going to be out next year....

:confused:

That's a good point Paul. Hopefully it will still be out there, and Kevin will still be on board :)

How about that Kevin Poynter....

.496 at a booming 334.24 MPH

and a .508 330.88

Well done, that car is running very well :)

HMMM Kevin Pointer back at JFR to tune a car for Phil Burkart?? Wouldn't that be GREAT.... JFR could use a Top Fuel Car...

Didn't he come from John Force Racing? Maybe he'll go back there.

He worked for JFR for 5 years (has 5 rings), Quit went back to new york and did construction for a while until Baca called him and had him come to vegas at the end of 2005 where he was until he went back to JFR at the beginning of the season. Kevin is very focused and sets a great example for his crew.
His wife Terry owns a clothing company that sponsors many young women in different types of sports from motocross to snowboarding. Team Dirty Girls, Inc. -- Home

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back