Kallita Racing (1 Viewer)

BOO BOO

Nitro Member
It's a month before testing in Phoenix, has it been announced who's gonna be the crew chief's for Doug's or Shawn Langdon's fuelers. Did I miss it ?

I see Alan as the brain trust. So the question for me is which car does Husen go to, and is who is crew chief for the other car? Would Jason McCulloch come back into the AJ fold?

The rumor last year was Brian to Doug's car and Jason to Shawn's car with AJ overseeing both. Wonder who will be tuning for Salinas?

I see Alan as the brain trust. So the question for me is which car does Husen go to, and is who is crew chief for the other car? Would Jason McCulloch come back into the AJ fold?
This is from a November racing junk article;

At this time, we’ve been told Billy Torrence’s dragster won’t make the call for every one of Top Fuel’s 22 races, and some of his crew have already departed: specifically crew chief Jason McCulloch is supposed to be leaving for Kalitta Motorsports. That hiring hasn’t been announced but was talked about throughout the 2021 season closer, the Auto Club NHRA Finals at Auto Club Raceway in Pomona.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back