Kalitta vs. Schumacher (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
I admit I've not been paying attention to the points in TF. What are Kalitta's chances of taking it home this year? I hope he gets it. Nothing against Schumacher, but I'd like to see someone else besides DSR or AJR will it.

Kalitta stays number one after three sessions. Quickest in both session two and three.

Tony wraps up the title today if he leads by 101 points over second.

I believe all Schumacher has to do is make it to R2 tomorrow and he will clinch. Will likely enter eliminations with more than a 5 round lead.

If it was close on race day, I personally would have liked to seen Kalitta have "the run" of his own against Sarge to win it.

Unfortunately, all the wind went out of Dougie's sails in the semifinals at Reading. That was pretty much the turning point for his championship run. No way would I have believed after Indy that JR Todd would finish second, and Dougie finish 5th for the season.

So if it wasn't for the "clown down" Force would have wrapped up the championship in Vegas, I wonder how Doug would have finished without the points being reset. With the way the cars are running these days the countdown should be done away with.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back