Just me ? (1 Viewer)

fatcat

Nitro Member
Fan of Capps, like his respect for the history of the sport, BUT, drives me shithouse crazy when he pours Mello Yellow over the Wally when he wins. I know it's not disrespectful, but those things are to damned hard to get to be pouring sticky gooy pop on them.

Fan of Capps, like his respect for the history of the sport, BUT, drives me shithouse crazy when he pours Mello Yellow over the Wally when he wins. I know it's not disrespectful, but those things are to damned hard to get to be pouring sticky gooy pop on them.

If you don't care for what Capps does to a Wally then you definitely won't like what NHL players do to the Stanley Cup after they win it. :D

I am going to be on Shark Tank with my new product, Wally Wax....like Scotchgard for your trophies.

As soon as I can sell some to Force, I'll be able to get my Bentley Continental GT.......🧐

bent.png

Yeah its just you. Dude, get a life. If you are bitching about something as petty as this. You should go watch womens croquet or something!!!

Not sure why anyone would be so mean and angry over someone's opinion. A simple "it doesn't bother me" would suffice. Who should really get a life here? Personally I'm not a fan it but I'm sure Mello Yello loves it.

Well, there goes another great money making schem....ummm....idea.
Seems a friend of mine recently patronized his local, uh, "adult enjoyment establishment" and relayed to me that my Wally Wax might already be a thing....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back