JR Hates Clowns (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
Have Ya Seen this?

Hmmmmmm......... Clownyota. Toyoclown. I could go on but someone is telling me to stop. heh heh

can you imagine how cool/funny it would be if they could get permission to do a one ofd of the original ricky bobby paint scheme? I hate clowns just like JR, but theyd be the talk of all racing if they rolled that Supra body out wrapped like that...ha...wishful thinking I know

Attachments

• 20220625_151133.jpg
    20220625_151133.jpg
    639.7 KB · Views: 35
TCR.... Toyota Clown Racing. How many clown movies made where the clown was a bad guy? Or an alien like Killer Clowns From Outer Space? argh

i hope capps doesn't get sucked into this. seems kinda' corny, but then again, what do i know.

You can't be serious. It was a clever ad. Toyota is the only oem that pushes their drag racers and treats them like the stars that they deserve to be. I hope Capps and the other drivers do partake in these and get the exposure. So far I've seen Nascar fans say that this was the best one that Toyota put out.

..........So far I've seen Nascar fans say that this was the best one that Toyota put out.
exactly.......i would be careful to equate the entirety of nhra and nascar fans. you are right though, if the ad works, the exposure is great;
and again to agree, toyota does a great job giving their drag racers recognition.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back