John Force On Local Radio (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Rollout96

Nitro Member
I always enjoy seeing how the local hosts handle a drag racing interview. Force was great and they just let him go. He rambled and rambled and then said,"I don't remember your question". He was great and they enjoyed him. Once he left they through it to the traffic guy and he said, "I feel like I could run through a wall right now!"

Pretty funny.

to quote Robert Hight in the interview I did with him... "He [John Force] is Mr. NHRA"

and that is the honest truth... if you ask ANYBODY who is not a diehard NHRA fan if they know who John Force is... they of course will, but if you ask them who Bob Tasca or Tim Wilkerson is... you will get a dumb look.

to quote Robert Hight in the interview I did with him... "He [John Force] is Mr. NHRA"

and that is the honest truth... if you ask ANYBODY who is not a diehard NHRA fan if they know who John Force is... they of course will, but if you ask them who Bob Tasca or Tim Wilkerson is... you will get a dumb look.

Heh, I thought most people would answer Don Garlits or Shirley Muldowney. But then again, I don't drink the John Force Kool Aid.

Heh, I thought most people would answer Don Garlits or Shirley Muldowney. But then again, I don't drink the John Force Kool Aid.

I think it depends on their age. I love talking up drag racing and seeing what people know (as non-fans). If they are old enough I'll hear Don and Shirley. What is cool is I find people remember Eddie Hill a lot too!!!! :)

John Force has done more and won more for NHRA than Garlits and Muldowney combined. I have been a huge Garlits fan since 1958 so dont think I just got off the boat. If your another Force hater thats your business but facts are facts.
I think I'll just not drink the "Kacvinsky" kool aid!:rolleyes:

John Force has done more and won more for NHRA than Garlits and Muldowney combined. I have been a huge Garlits fan since 1958 so dont think I just got off the boat. If your another Force hater thats your business but facts are facts.

I am not a hater. I just like other teams more. What I don't like, and what my "drink the Force Kool Aid" was aimed at, is the incessant media attention that Force gets.

..........:D:D

and I bet that if the media was as "abundant" back in those days as it is now... Garlits and Muldowney would have got the same type of media attention.

and I bet that if the media was as "abundant" back in those days as it is now... Garlits and Muldowney would have got the same type of media attention.

That's probably true. And I wouldn't like that either. My admittedly flippant comments were not really about Force, it was about the excessive media attention he gets. Any of the other drivers could get just as much coverage and I'd dislike that, too.

Fans can be so cruel to the drivers. When they are an underdog you chair for them when they win there first championship everyone praises them when they win twice you praise them for winning twice when they win 3 times its like wow 3 times when they win 4 times its like what again, win 5 times its ok so what let someone else win.

Then you hit them when they down aswell if someone who has won alot suddenly does badly its like ok you have had your day move along has been.

Hit em when they're up, Hit em when they're down

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back