John and Brittany Update for Norwalk (3 Viewers)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
1719511443236.png

I didn’t think Brittany would drive this weekend; unless there was like a huge positive, miraculous turnaround and John could have been back at the track. It’s the right thing to do at times like this. It’s still going to be a busy weekend for JFR and they will be swarmed with activity and buzz. I wish them well in Ohio.

He is likely in as bad shape as the initial crash would indicate. It really sucks the air out of the sport. Brittany not competing is especially worrisome. As far as getting back in a car, that’s getting way ahead of all this. Obviously he has nothing to prove and if I were in his shoes, I’d take this as the time to reevaluate the whole organization. Just get him healthy and the fans will be very happy. Hope we hear better news soon.

Sir, YOU missed my point in the my message, when he recovers from this incident, he will be asking that question, because is he the ULTIMATE drag racer.
No I didn't miss your point. It's been less than a week and he is critically injured. The whole family is currently at the hospital in Virginia worrying about him not about point standings. I'm sure he will not be back at the Northwest Nationals and we will probably see his car back on the track with a substitute driver.

Per the press release this morning on Austin's provisional #1 qualifier, Force has been heavily sedated since the accident. His points position and whether or not he will drive again are the least of the team's concerns. Brain injuries are no joke, wishing him nothing but the best.
I didn't see a press release this morning. Where did you find it?

Per the press release this morning on Austin's provisional #1 qualifier, Force has been heavily sedated since the accident. His points position and whether or not he will drive again are the least of the team's concerns. Brain injuries are no joke, wishing him nothing but the best.
pretty common with trauma to the brain. Swelling has to go down before they remove sedation

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back