Jeg Returns to PS with Slammers (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
WOW! I thought he was coming back, but not with Slammers. I wonder what this means for Tommy Lee?

Any bets on how long it will take the Slammers car to finally get into the Winners Circle?

I wonder if there is a female PS driver out there saying to herself... "Woulda, Shoudda, Coudda"....

Ahhhh Hindsight is always 20 20

I am thrilled that Jeg is back in Pro Stock. He's the reason I ever even started watching door slammers. Great for Jeg and Slammers.

I don't bet - but if I did - I would put my money on the first 5 races. We can all speculate why Jeg didn't win until the last race of '05, but I don't think his problems will be the same with his new team as what they were then. ;)

Now we need a Gapp & Roush Pro Stocker... put one of those circle go roundy round drivers in it... heck we steal their points system, why not their "drivers" :rolleyes:

Having Jeggie back is absolutely AWESOME for Pro Stock. It'll be great seeing his raw talent coupled with Cagnazzi horsepower... Can't wait to see him line up against Dave Connolly! Parity is definitely back in Pro Stock & it's a lot of fun to watch again - this just adds to it. Welcome back Jeg!

cool news, i guess jeggie only drives yellow chevys though:D anyway great to have him back. another big suprise!

Am I correct in assuming Cagnazzi will have three PS cars? If so I would expect the Lee car to be more R & D. Connolly and Jeggie are two of the best PS drivers today.

Yellow cars are HOT!

With all these great annoucemnts, Indy's already been an awesome week & cars have yet to traverse the quartermile.

I'm thrilled that Jeggie will back in prostock.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back