It's Going To Be OK , Really ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Since I'm not a member of the Politics Room and this is more of a joke [ At Least I Think it is ] and since Politicians are the second oldest Profession .

Well on second thought maybe we should now get really worried !

An Astute observation !

Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.

They failed and it closed. Now, we are trusting the economy of our country and 850+ Billion Dollars to a pack of nit-wits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze.

Now if that “don't” make you nervous, what does???

Oh My !

haha thats funny Larry

PS....good luck not having this end up in the politics room ;)

Larry, please send that post to the Associated Press just in case that tidbit of information may have slipped by their pointy little heads....

I'm nervous- are you?

Larry has a very good point! :D

I currently have a liberal Democrat girlfriend who likes to say "It'll be okaaayyy" whenever there's a problem. We had a friendly little discussion about that philosophy the other day and what it DOESN'T mean when I have a business problem. :)

Last edited:
I should be grateful , I am munching a slice of Ginna's Receipe Coconut Custard Pie made with Splenda !
Just slightly warm !
Sometimes the world just reaches equilibrium , perfectly in balance and at peace with itself.

OK finished the pie go back to end of the year paperwork and that darn Homeland Security Total waste of my valuable time.

I could be off looking at the new Nitro Burning Ground Pounding Injected Pro Mods coming out this next season.

What do you think Ron " Got Nitro ? "
96 PERCENT in a suspended Chasis !
Wow they should fly !
And tall flames at night !

F/C with doors again or what.
It's the eye factor and the feel !
Eyes watering and ground pounding.
With the state of Pro Fuel there better be an alternative that can be operated and be competitive on a budget
soon .
I'm always interested in having watering eyes and the earth moving under my feet !

Last edited:
I should be grateful , I am munching a slice of Ginna's Receipe Coconut Custard Pie made with Splenda !
Just slightly warm !
Sometimes the world just reaches equilibrium , perfectly in balance and at peace with itself.

OK finished the pie go back to end of the year paperwork and that darn Homeland Security Total waste of my valuable time.

I could be off looking at the new Nitro Burning Ground Pounding Injected Pro Mods coming out this next season.

What do you think Ron " Got Nitro ? "
96 PERCENT in a suspended Chasis !
Wow they should fly !
And tall flames at night !

F/C with doors again or what.
It's the eye factor and the feel !
Eyes watering and ground pounding.
With the state of Pro Fuel there better be an alternative that can be operated and be competitive on a budget
soon .
I'm always interested in having watering eyes and the earth moving under my feet !

Well, what they call "suspended." LOL, we were just discussing that on ITA a few weeks ago, that many will have the minimum one inch suspension travel and super stiff shocks so that they're basically solid mount. I think they should do away with the stupid suspension rule cuz the average fan doesn't know or care. Just make em keep having doors.

I still like when Scotty Cannon had the Oldsmobile funny car body that they cut doors out of and mounted on a pro mod chassis! Scroll down to #23.

The Baddest of the Bad

I know the guy who built #24. Blaine Kilby, used to have a shop 20 miles from where I live now where he did it.

Anything blown nitro that you can make three passes without rebuilding is a winnner, IMO.

Last edited:
That's it a series where the costs are held down while the effects are still heart stopping.
I don't need the suspension thing either but the old school guys view any suspension as a challenge on a fuel car.

I'll take it any way I can get it.
What's a drum of Nitro going for anyway !
Hope it's better than $1500 for 42 US Gal. where it was.
I see J Rod has an ad for a supplier that ships Nitro on the home page.

That's it a series where the costs are held down while the effects are still heart stopping.
I don't need the suspension thing either but the old school guys view any suspension as a challenge on a fuel car.

I'll take it any way I can get it.
What's a drum of Nitro going for anyway !
Hope it's better than $1500 for 42 US Gal. where it was.
I see J Rod has an ad for a supplier that ships Nitro on the home page.

I don't even know at the moment. I do know that a friend of a friend who should have the means is setting himself up to import and distribute and, it won't be THAT far from me.

It's like one friend who used to race a fuel altered says. That when he got into it around 20 years ago, it was $1,800 a drum and they still paid it. What would that be in today's dollars?

I was very interested in producing on a small scale but, I found out that you can't just produce nitromethane. You get several other products out of the distillation process so, you've got to want and be able to be in the chemical business. Who is going to buy raw materials from an unknown, basically trusting you with the quality of their own products?

Reminds me of when I pulled chemical tankers for 8 years. The vast majority of places you deliver to will have you waiting one to several hours while a sample is run through their lab. They don't want to ruin 100,000 gallons of something with your 6,500 gallons.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back