Is Dave Connolly Back? (1 Viewer)

I was at Cagnazzis shop yesterday and Dave and Jegs car was there. But they were very tight lipped about Daves plans. I didn't stay very long because I was on the way over to Dale Earnhardt jr shop to see Danicas go daddy car.

I was at Cagnazzis shop yesterday and Dave and Jegs car was there. But they were very tight lipped about Daves plans. I didn't stay very long because I was on the way over to Dale Earnhardt jr shop to see Danicas go daddy car.

How do you know all them NASCAR boys there Eugene?

How do you know all them NASCAR boys there Eugene?
I have met a few of the race hauler drivers at Dannys truck resort in Phoenix over the years when they are coming from Daytona, going to California. I count about sixty nascar haulers between California and Phoenix every year. Now that the schedule has changed, I guess I will count cactus bush.

NHRA just tweeted that Dave is back with Cagnazzi power and backing from Makita tools.

Nice!

NHRA just tweeted that Dave is back with Cagnazzi power and backing from Makita tools.

Nice!

The sponsorship is a B2B partnership with IDG Corp. and Makita Power Tools. Victor and his group have been working on this deal for quite some time. Looks like Makita won the sweepstakes....Good to see DC out there...

Really glad Dave's back. But, that's gotta be one of the ugliest paint schemes I've ever seen! Oh well...still looks better than the one on my car :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back