Injured top end worker ok? (1 Viewer)

Nemo

Nitro Member
Allen was the top end worker hung up in the PS ‘chute ok, took a awkward fall. Always seemed wierd with them wearing the helmets down there but probably paid off today.

I would hope that everybody here would respect the friends and family of one of NHRA's FAMILY at this time. PLEASE DO NOT speculate about possible injuries, condition, or anything else - until facts have been released.

Yikes that was nasty looking

Last edited:
ouch!! hope she will be ok. Wonder why they didnt show the fender bender in pro stock at the to end??

Allen was the top end worker hung up in the PS ‘chute ok, took a awkward fall. Always seemed wierd with them wearing the helmets down there but probably paid off today.
The person hurt didnt have a helmet on!

Chutes blowing behind all cars are dangerous, surprised this hasn't more often where were these workers headed anyway.?

If you actually look at the video (thanks Shannon), You will see that Fernando Cuadra's car did the same thing with the chutes during the turn off. I'm glad that she is ok!

What a freak deal, a gust of wind at just the wrong time, hoepfully she will be ok because she hit the ground pretty hard. I will also be guessing that by next week all safety safari members will be wearing helmets.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back