Indy2 (1 Viewer)

Why not 8/6? You are going to push a modified schedule to the most resume filling race (2020, with Indy being # 4 already for the us nats and severely killing anything that will feel special about it) which is already modified with 2020. Tomorrow or A DRY MOMENT THIS WEEK makes no sense. Then putting it on for 6 weeks later instead of 3? Huh?

Why not 8/6? You are going to push a modified schedule to the most resume filling race (2020, with Indy being # 4 already for the us nats and severely killing anything that will feel special about it) which is already modified with 2020. Tomorrow or A DRY MOMENT THIS WEEK makes no sense. Then putting it on for 6 weeks later instead of 3? Huh?
I’m guessing either Zizzo or Ashley will not be there. That was my first though too.

I would bet that Sept is the only time when all the cars are planning on being there anyway. NHRA probably does not want to pay staff to work tomorrow with no crowd. Hopefully Nationals take place.

Who else was surprised Fox did not end the show at its original 1500 EDT cutoff time, and instead let it run like they would have for NASCAR in the hopes of finishing today?
I know they have gone a few minutes over before but this seemed, to me anyway, that it ran longer than ever.
In any event, I was glad to see them stick with the race as long as possible, until Mother Nature decided to put an end to today's racing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back