Incredible (1 Viewer)

Isn't it incredible that ML goes #1 the first round of qualifying? Amazing what money can buy, and even more amazing that AJ could be bought. Flame away!

What's AJ have to do with it? Sure he was part of the title team last year, Centorbi has been lots of places and has plenty of talent. Brooks has at times shown to be a talented crew chief he just does not work well alone just yet, but his resume is long as well. I see them holding their own just fine and I don't even see AJ being the influence. It's only one round as well, the bigger question is will they run the 70 they need cause an 83 is not gonna hold it.

Isn't it incredible that ML goes #1 the first round of qualifying? Amazing what money can buy, and even more amazing that AJ could be bought. Flame away!

If money is all it took, don't you think ML would have 2-3 championships by now? How many races has Morgan won??

Don't forget, Morgan won this race a year ago. SMDH.

Was going to say what Cheryl said. He won the event last year and looked pretty good doing it.

But I will say he will have a better year in 2012, (it couldn't be much worse than it was in the second half last year)

Was going to say what Cheryl said. He won the event last year and looked pretty good doing it.

But I will say he will have a better year in 2012, (it couldn't be much worse than it was in the second half last year)

That's the only Natl. He's won though right?

It's only one round as well, the bigger question is will they run the 70 they need cause an 83 is not gonna hold it.

They may need a .73 before it's over; it'll be 15 degrees cooler Saturday and Sunday.

First FC pass of 2012 was Courtney Force's 4.21/303. That may not even qualify her after Saturday but I thought it was pretty impressive anyway.

Yep, will always remember the first NHRA pass I seen. Glad it was one of the force cars. Geez force is the man as far as the crowd is concerned, they went off with him on the scooter, hope he runs a number tomorrow! What happened with Robert? Throttle cable?

Yep, will always remember the first NHRA pass I seen. Glad it was one of the force cars. Geez force is the man as far as the crowd is concerned, they went off with him on the scooter, hope he runs a number tomorrow! What happened with Robert? Throttle cable?

Broke the blower shaft. Don't just get wrapped into the Force show, there are plenty of teams more deserving of time. Just my personal opinion.

Have fun mate. Pomona was my first NHRA race many years ago - I love it there. Soak it all in and enjoy :)

Mike

Last edited:

Force is the best! Dont wory about anyone else, he is the man!!

#makemikevmad

:D;)

If history repeats itself, which it certainly does with this team, they'll fire their superstar Crew Chief mid-season. They'll issue a press release talking about how they'll handle the tuning duties until the next guy is hired...oh...and the next guy is really the right guy...this time...again.

This has easily been the worst job in drag racing for many years.

They may need a .73 before it's over; it'll be 15 degrees cooler Saturday and Sunday.

That would be quite impressive yet I would not hold my breath for numbers to go that low. I'm thinking a high 76 might do it.

If history repeats itself, which it certainly does with this team, they'll fire their superstar Crew Chief mid-season. They'll issue a press release talking about how they'll handle the tuning duties until the next guy is hired...oh...and the next guy is really the right guy...this time...again.

This has easily been the worst job in drag racing for many years.

I dont see it repeating itself. These are 2 really great guys he's with, you fire these guys 1. your stupid 2. only step up is to write a check to AJ and make him tune or 3. just get outta tf cause it's not for you and go dominate TAD.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back