In the Pits (Prudhome's) (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

The "why" was half way serious. I just don't see Snake replacing Mike Green with Chris or going the co-crew chief route. JMHO :)

WG; thanks, I needed that!!!:D:D:D
Hey, Phil DID have a win last year in that car!!!

I realize that Mike. What I'm saying is that I don't see SNAKE doing the co-crew chief deal!
:)

he already has co-crewchiefs on the dragster with bender and todd smith. although the blue csk car has had a lack luster year this year, so you wonder what the snake has going on

Mike; no big deal! :)

Bruce: ya, you're right. I'd forgotton that Todd is co-crew chief! Thanks.:)

he already has co-crewchiefs on the dragster with bender and todd smith.
Not taking anything away from Bender, because he learned from the best working under LaHaie, but Dixon sure has run a lot better since Todd came onboard. I know Cory has a lot of good things to say about him. Very underrated tuner IMO.

It really has gotten to the point where you need 2 guys. Otherwise, too much time is spent on car prep and not enough on tune-up decisions..........
Sometimes they have the title, sometimes not but there is always a right hand man :)

Todd is my brother and he and Donnie get along so well it truly is a chemistry matter with all the guys................. and a two heads better than one thing.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back