In-N-Out to Tennessee (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
In-N-Out today announced they are building a Hub in Franklin, Tennessee by 2026. They will then be opening locations first in the Nashville area. They plan on the hub to be started construction late this year with a investment of $125 million. The hub will be for corporate management, training, etc.. They obviously decided to do some major expansion beyond the western U.S..
With them moving East and also taking over Pomona it will be interesting to see the Pro teams lining up to get a sponsorship.

Last edited:
i like when certain brands are regional.......coors used to be. yuengling beer is. best wishes to in-n-out, but i like the idea of having to be in a certain region to enjoy something.

i like when certain brands are regional.......coors used to be. yuengling beer is. best wishes to in-n-out, but i like the idea of having to be in a certain region to enjoy something.

I guess 5 Guys is too. They are great, but have gotten way too expensive. I'd like to try an In-and-Out and see how it compares to 5 Guys.

I guess 5 Guys is too. They are great, but have gotten way too expensive. I'd like to try an In-and-Out and see how it compares to 5 Guys.
No comparason - In-N-Out by a landslide. When I got a Five Guys some years ago in Pittsburg it was good. Now the only advantage to Five Guys in Bakersfield is you don't have to wait because you are the only one there. In-N-Out has 15/20 people working in the same size building as Five Guys with three. Been eating them probably about once a week for close to 60 years.

Roger....I could not agree more... In-N-Out is awesome.....Born & raised in SoCal in 58...That's where you went for a burger....Five Guys is pretty good...Very expensive...McDonalds is crap and so is Burger King...Back in the late 50's and into the 60's in Orange County...Do any of you remember the snack shop's ??...Or how about "The Zoo" in Corona del Mar...Nothing like a great burger and a shake....Or a chili burger...Wow !!....There's a ton of good burger joints in our great country....

Bob's Big Boy, back in the daze, was the best. Big Boy, fries, chocolate malt.... and you'd dip the fries in the malt.

A1A33535-B94F-4E5F-8965-8B90FCD9C3F6.jpeg

In business the saying is, "if your not growing, your dying." The competition has gotten tougher out there in the burger wars and In-n-Out has new territories to expand to. I don't think Five Guys is doing well out here in CA.

For me In-n-Out is a treat once in a while, but once a week I go the The Habit cause it's within walking distance from my office. The Habit is based out of Santa Barbara and expanding ripidly.

No comparason - In-N-Out by a landslide. When I got a Five Guys some years ago in Pittsburg it was good. Now the only advantage to Five Guys in Bakersfield is you don't have to wait because you are the only one there. In-N-Out has 15/20 people working in the same size building as Five Guys with three. Been eating them probably about once a week for close to 60 years.
oh man now you've really got me wanting to try one now!

Roger....I could not agree more... In-N-Out is awesome.....Born & raised in SoCal in 58...That's where you went for a burger....Five Guys is pretty good...Very expensive...McDonalds is crap and so is Burger King...Back in the late 50's and into the 60's in Orange County...Do any of you remember the snack shop's ??...Or how about "The Zoo" in Corona del Mar...Nothing like a great burger and a shake....Or a chili burger...Wow !!....There's a ton of good burger joints in our great country....
I have an old school buddy that lives in Yonkers; he said Shake Shack is really good but I've never been to one of those either.

In business the saying is, "if your not growing, your dying." The competition has gotten tougher out there in the burger wars and In-n-Out has new territories to expand to. I don't think Five Guys is doing well out here in CA.

For me In-n-Out is a treat once in a while, but once a week I go the The Habit cause it's within walking distance from my office. The Habit is based out of Santa Barbara and expanding ripidly.
5 Guys has closed a few stores I know of. As I understand, from a former manager there, if same-store sales do not continue to rise at a certain % every year, they'll close 'em up. From what I saw the last time I was at one (August I think), they are pricing themselves out of business. We love them but won't be back. I can get pretty good burger at Hardee's for 1/2 the cost of 5 Guys.

5 Guys has closed a few stores I know of. As I understand, from a former manager there, if same-store sales do not continue to rise at a certain % every year, they'll close 'em up. From what I saw the last time I was at one (August I think), they are pricing themselves out of business. We love them but won't be back. I can get pretty good burger at Hardee's for 1/2 the cost of 5 Guys.
I was at a Five Guys about a month or so ago. Two cheeseburgers (one small, one large) and a small fry...no drinks...was $26.

I go to Phoenix periodically for work. I look forward to enjoying In-N-Out when visiting.

The fact that they're opening a regional office in TN gives me hope that they'll be here in NC soon!

Still not as good as our regional burger place, Cookout. If anyone is going to the Charlotte track, you gotta hit up Cookout!
Absolutely second this. A burger, hot dog, chicken tenders, whatever, plus two sides and a drink for 7 bucks in today's inflation-crazy economy is a bargain

The fact that they're opening a regional office in TN gives me hope that they'll be here in NC soon!

Still not as good as our regional burger place, Cookout. If anyone is going to the Charlotte track, you gotta hit up Cookout!
Cook Out is good, really love their milk shakes.

I have an old school buddy that lives in Yonkers; he said Shake Shack is really good but I've never been to one of those either.
We have a few Shake Shacks here in the Chicago area. I feel like it's the closest thing to In N Out. Bumper to Burger is pretty good too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back