Images from my weekend at Bristol (1 Viewer)

Luke Nieuwhof

Nitro Member
Hi guys,

I was at 'Thunder Valley' over the weekend covering the event for Drag News Magazine - though you might enjoy this image set. I've tried to capture the event in a unique way with the gallery, let me know what you think.

http://www.americandragracer.com/in-focus-bristol/

2018bristol-56.jpg

Nice work! Bristol is a beautiful track and undoubtedly one of the most picturesque places we race.

great stuff luke. thank you. nice pan of capps on burnout......rodney crowell is a legend.

It was interesting to read the history of the Henry J. I've seen a lot of those at the drags, & knew that Sears sold a version of it. But never knew the car was built in Japan & Israel. Wow.... I almost bought a Henry with a flathead Hudson 6 engine. I passed on it cuz needed too much work, but now..... :)

It was interesting to read the history of the Henry J. I've seen a lot of those at the drags, & knew that Sears sold a version of it. But never knew the car was built in Japan & Israel. Wow.... I almost bought a Henry with a flathead Hudson 6 engine. I passed on it cuz needed too much work, but now..... :)
It's a weird history! Like I said in the post, I thought it was a Studebaker until I looked it up.

Great shots, Luke. Bristol is such a cool track. Wife and I had an awesome time in the Thunder Valley Club with old school Maters sP and Big Rob way back in '06. The year Cory Mac wadded it up in the lights. Will go back someday.d

Really nice pictures. Enjoyed them. Laughed at the Papa John Schnatter sneakin up on Antron one. Nice capture on the Courtney gas mask/ head down look.
Thank you for shootin and sharin.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back