I Like The New Format!!!! (1 Viewer)

JF3

Nitro Member
Glad you made the changes to this site. The statement made earlier about people not saying what they post on this site to someone in person was so true. ORSCA had the same problem then they went to a similiar format and everybody became more respectfull to each other. They still have arguments over there once in a while but at least you know who you are having a disagreement with:D . John.

I agree with you. This should elminate much of the crap slinging that would go on at times. I look forward to hopefully getting this place back to the way it was 4 or 5 years ago.

thanks guys...we know it may take some time in getting people back up and running but Shannon and I think its for the best

Looks great Jerrod and Shannon...love the colors. This is going to be fun!

Hi everyone, the artist, I mean the 'mater, formerly known as "Vette Paul" here.
Hope to see everyone join back up again.
Thanx for letting me join J-rod...rock on brother.
Coolness.
sigpic1.jpg

cappsavi.jpg

Yep, looks good! For a while I thought I was too dense to figure out the registration but the light bulb finally came on for me.

It'll certainly be interesting to see who returns, registers, and posts with these changes. Regardless, I think this format will turn out to be pretty smooth!

definitely like the new look. I think this is the best way to move forward with the site. I look forward to having some!

It is a shame it came to this, but it seems like it is a much better format. I'll do my part to let the drivers and crew chiefs I know that the new Nitromater is a better place to lurk and post.

Jim

I like it, should get the place back on the right track and hopefully back to what I remember from oh so long ago when this first started.

Man this is what it needs to be.......Lets all smoke a celebritory (sp?) cigar, and Champagne all around.

I finally made it in! Site looks great! :)

I'll pass on the Champagne, but will accept a Dr. Pepper? :D

Man, I was 2 posts away from Pro Stock Car! DAMN! LOL!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back