How about that Matt Smith... (1 Viewer)

amanda Speed

Nitro Member
Way to go Matthew. You so deserve this. You kept your cool and kicked their asses all over the place. YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!

No doubt Amanda...Matt done good! Congrats to him and your whole family. I had a front row seat for it, about `400 ft. out!

Congrats to Matt, team, and family. You guys won races when you needed to and deserve the title this year. I am sure you guys are still celebrating and I wish you guys good luck next year.

Way to go Matthew. You so deserve this. You kept your cool and kicked their asses all over the place. YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!

I was talking to your Dad in Vegas down at Freemont St and asked him if he thought Matt could get it done. He said that Matt had a chance but the competition was strong, but you guys would give it your best shot.

Man was I stoked when I saw that Matt won the final. I looked up the results online while watching the broadcast and had literally forgotten Matt still had a chance. I was rooting for Chip to win the race and the title completely forgetting about your brother.

When I saw the result and started clapping my wife wanted to know what I was so excited about...... sometimes they just don't understand!!

I was talking to your Dad in Vegas down at Freemont St and asked him if he thought Matt could get it done. He said that Matt had a chance but the competition was strong, but you guys would give it your best shot.

Man was I stoked when I saw that Matt won the final. I looked up the results online while watching the broadcast and had literally forgotten Matt still had a chance. I was rooting for Chip to win the race and the title completely forgetting about your brother.

When I saw the result and started clapping my wife wanted to know what I was so excited about...... sometimes they just don't understand!!

I also saw MR. "TRICKEY RICKEY" at that "PARTY" and gave him hearty Hand Shake and said..."YYOOOOUUU GUUYYSSS ARRREEEEE SOOOOO COOOOLLLL!!!! IIIIII....UHHHHH hope UUUUUUUU TAKEEE THHEEE TITLEEEE thiss seeeeaasson!" I also asked him if he could teach me to speak "SOUTHERN" since my new girlfriend is from "THE DIRTY" in Charlotte, NC! Do to the fact that I had my "BILL JENKINS STARTER SET" (cigar) that night, and I was SLLLUUURRRINNGGG my SPEACH, he said I was well on my way to becoming a good ol boy...! He got a good laugh at my comments!

Congrats to your family for hoisting that Huge ol Trophy!! And they said he couldn't do it on his own!!!:rolleyes:

Great job Matt! You have worked hard and deserve to wear the #1. There is something to be said about being the only one who would have won the championship under either format.

I was pulling for Matt and it was great. Amanda, I can only imagine how excited you and your family are for your brother!

I also saw MR. "TRICKEY RICKEY" at that "PARTY" and gave him hearty Hand Shake and said..."YYOOOOUUU GUUYYSSS ARRREEEEE SOOOOO COOOOLLLL!!!! IIIIII....UHHHHH hope UUUUUUUU TAKEEE THHEEE TITLEEEE thiss seeeeaasson!" I also asked him if he could teach me to speak "SOUTHERN" since my new girlfriend is from "THE DIRTY" in Charlotte, NC! Do to the fact that I had my "BILL JENKINS STARTER SET" (cigar) that night, and I was SLLLUUURRRINNGGG my SPEACH, he said I was well on my way to becoming a good ol boy...! He got a good laugh at my comments!

Congrats to your family for hoisting that Huge ol Trophy!! And they said he couldn't do it on his own!!!:rolleyes:

I don't know if I was quite as drunk as you were Tim, but that blue cup I am holding in my photo with Rickie definitely does nothing for my masculinity!! :D

I used the rest of the weekend to try and make up for not being so drunk on Thursday night!

rickie_smith.jpg

Big congrats to Matt, Rickie, and all of the team on a well deserved title!!!

Just wanted to say thank u all for the support and kind words on here.... I still can't beleive it.... Dreams do come true!!!!!!!

Congrats to you and the team Matt! That was fun to watch! :)

We had one hell of a year and I can't wait for 2008 to "Beat up on them some more" (as Mr T. said in Rocky III). You totally stayed focused and did what you had to do. It is awesome being teamed with someone like you and your family. Thanks for everything.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back