Hope This Rumor is Not True... (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
I read on another board that Enders' car was impounded and found to have traction control. Like I said, it's a rumor, and I hope it's totally off base.

I'm betting the latter. Her sister just posted and said it was just a rumor started by some haters... Ugh.

Every pro stock car has traction control, it's called a clutch. You slip it to control wheel speed. Moving on... Congrats again Erica! Chicago is definitely your lucky track!

Like I said, it was a rumor, and I'm really happy that it was just that. After reading it elsewhere, I was hesitant to post it here, but I figured if I stressed that it was a RUMOR, and that I also really hoped it was not tue, I wouldn't get lynched. :D

It amazes me at the hatred of some. A guy on her facebook page basically said women don't belong in racing, period. She got mostly congrats...but a few idiots as well.

She caught flak for posing, Wally hoisted high, in front of Anderson's trailer, or a photoshop of Anderson's trailer. Personally, I thought it was funny as hell. Anderson wouldn't have cared; I'm told the two of them get along fine off-track.

I am a woman who has worked in the male dominated engineering field for over 30 years. I know what Erica has gone through to reach this point in her career. It is a shame that some people can be so small minded that they have to put down a successful female. :cool:

I am proud as can be of her. She has worked her way in a very very tough category for any racer, male or female. She can hold her head high and know she really did it. :p

WAY TO GO ERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica is a true professional on and off the track. Her time came last Sunday and she won fair and square. In a male dominated sport, we are going to have "Haters" that will start any kind of "Rumors" to stir the pot. and don't forget the fans of the male Pro Stock drivers who can't stand to see a pretty pro stock driver blow the doors off their favorite "drivers".

She caught flak for posing, Wally hoisted high, in front of Anderson's trailer, or a photoshop of Anderson's trailer. Personally, I thought it was funny as hell. Anderson wouldn't have cared; I'm told the two of them get along fine off-track.

Hell i would have done that too... you have to figure... the Summit guys have been the class of the feild.. so to beat them is a big deal.... let alone the fact Greg has stopped her from getting a win or two in the past....

Gloating only last till the next race.. so milk it for what its worth.... lol

Hell i would have done that too...

Looks doctored; still funny.

562666_455996601091763_1241403050_n480x640.jpg

Looks doctored; still funny.

I think it's authentic. There's no question she's standing there, way too many shadows to make up. Others say the top is added in but remember, that's the awning line up there, the top is sun bleached. And it's crappy, out of focus, I think it's legit...

Gotta say I wouldn't be beyond doing that too, myself. My hand gesture might be different, though. :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back