Hogan to Kalitta... (1 Viewer)

Here's some POSITIVE news regarding both Kalitta and Hogan for a change. I, for one applaud this decision and wish them all the best.

Now, could the moderators please step up and promptly delete the derogatory comments so this won't turn out to be just another bash-fest like we've seen time-and-again when these two names have been mentioned?

Hopefully this will help the red car with their struggles they have had since last year.

Well, good luck to Richard in his new role. He oughta' love that beautiful Michigan weather! :rolleyes: I think him & Jon will work very good together. Don't count out Captain Doug Kalitta just yet.

Now, could the moderators please step up and promptly delete the derogatory comments so this won't turn out to be just another bash-fest like we've seen time-and-again when these two names have been mentioned?

I love ya Doc (in a non gay way :D) but I totally disagree. People should be allowed to state their opinions and feelings, whether others agree with them or not. For every negative post, there are tons more that are the opposite.

I don't care to read nothing but an ass kiss fest. You can't take away the fans voice. If everybody did that, the sports talk radio shows would be unlistenable.

I read that other thread, and at first I had to laugh at the way it was written. That guys English teacher would probably commit suicide if they read that! :D The guy did have some valid points though. Ultimately his post will not affect the Kalitta organization one bit. It is their money, and their team, and they will run it the way they want to. A negative post or two won't make them change their team philosophy, and it won't dictate whether any of them post on this site, or not.

Well, Richard or no Richard.... I have to admit, numbers don't lie. What a difference a week makes. Today that car has ran better than it has yet this year. 3 nice solid .60's, one topped out at 317 and twice back to back at 311. Nice shine job, Rick Fisher!!! I imagine at the very least this injects some renewed vigor into Doug's crew. I wonder if they had "must enjoy mosh pit brawls" on his employment application ???? !!!!

Last edited:
Well, good luck to Richard in his new role. He oughta' love that beautiful Michigan weather! :rolleyes: I think him & Jon will work very good together. Don't count out Captain Doug Kalitta just yet.

Like Ennis, MT in the dead of winter is a place to raise orchids?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back