Heritage Series Results? (1 Viewer)

Heritage Points can be found on the Hot Rod Heritage site located on the NHRA.com site.
Race results I find most times, on Drag Race Central. The NHRR results I found under the "Drag News" button.
I think the CHRR live will be again on "Bang Shift.com"

Jon Hansen, JrFuelDragsterAssociation, and Hayden Wheels

Jim, the Heritage POINTS are on the Heritage site, but you have to click on the "POINTS" button,
for race results, there is not much on the Heritage site, Again go to Drag Race Central, click on "Drag News" go down to "Epping HRR" for each class results. If you want older results click on archive, year and month you want.

Have Fun waiting your 10 minutes

Jon

heard something today about a rather lop-sided top fuel final in tulsa last weekend.

Heritage Points can be found on the Hot Rod Heritage site located on the NHRA.com site.
Race results I find most times, on Drag Race Central. The NHRR results I found under the "Drag News" button.
I think the CHRR live will be again on "Bang Shift.com"

Jon Hansen, JrFuelDragsterAssociation, and Hayden Wheels
Bang shift.com will not be at the Bakersfield race. They "no longer do NHRA events." Per Chad
Larry Sutton 🤠

Bang shift.com will not be at the Bakersfield race. They "no longer do NHRA events." Per Chad
Larry Sutton 🤠
Larry, you’ve been had, this thread was started 9 years ago.

The short story is the show was behind a hour due to an earlier oil down. There was a two-hour window between rounds and Murphy had enough damage to need extra time and the run order was altered to help them out. The WWII were late and pulled into the lanes as his competition was starting up; so they missed the call and were eliminated from competition.

In an effort to make a show of it, Champion Speed Shop decided to run next to the Great Expectations car in a non-contested pass as CSS broke in round 1 and was out of competition. What upset Murphy was that no one from the track, promotions, or NHRA was in his pits to see how they were coming along and communicating with the head of the staging lanes that they were on the way.

I feel that it was Jim’s plan to retire at the end of the season anyways. He’s been doing this for over 50 years and pushing 80 years old. What’s upsetting is that he was in the points chase and going up against the leader in the second round with a good car. Murphy has since “revisited” the decision to retire and will run the March Meet/CHRR (or whatever it’s called now) next month but will retire at year’s end and put everything up for sale.

Can’t find results for governor’s cup last weekend. We broke and left before eliminations.
anyone know where to look

not going to cry about anything for free. HOWEVER, Larry Luna of QuarterMile Production has better camera angles than the ones at past Heritage/ NHRA Museum races in the past. https://livestream.com/accounts/25420970

I'm just sayin'....
Sorry you do not like the quality of my work. I am sure that the folks at the Museum would be more than happy to consider making a change to another provider. You should encourage Larry to reach out to them for 2024.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back