Here we go again, more trunk lid. (1 Viewer)

Frank

Nitro Member
I am so sick of looking at trunk lids. I did not pay $120 to watch wheels up runs from behind. I swear to god I will pay anyone down there $500 to back over that damn camera behind the water box. This weekend the camera is on the roof of the tower. It mite as well be from the blimp. Why can't you guys just use the camera that you switch to after the cars leave the line. Super Stock, Stock and Factory Stock are wheels up classes and should be viewed from the front not from the rear. People like me pay for NHRA TV so we can watch the classes that are not shown on TV and we did not pay to watch trunk lids. We want to see the wheels up action from the front.

Thanks,
Frank
I just wrote this on the NHRA TV site but when I hit smit nothing happens. Typical.

I am so sick of looking at trunk lids. I did not pay $120 to watch wheels up runs from behind. I swear to god I will pay anyone down there $500 to back over that damn camera behind the water box. This weekend the camera is on the roof of the tower. It mite as well be from the blimp. Why can't you guys just use the camera that you switch to after the cars leave the line. Super Stock, Stock and Factory Stock are wheels up classes and should be viewed from the front not from the rear. People like me pay for NHRA TV so we can watch the classes that are not shown on TV and we did not pay to watch trunk lids. We want to see the wheels up action from the front.

Thanks,
Frank
I just wrote this on the NHRA TV site but when I hit smit nothing happens. Typical.
good post frank ----- i agree with u 100 %.. im sure alot of us r tired of the rear end coverage ..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back