Head Racing (1 Viewer)

Maybe Jonnies money ran out ??? Maybe he is committed to the other ? alcohol car ?? I heard a couple comments Jonnie made in an interview and I thought Jim isn't going to like that. Maybe they parted ways ?

Well, at least he has learned how to drive a wickedly out of tune car, the same training anyone driving for the Jerky car gets.

Johnnie is on for bristil,maybe he just has plans this weekend besides racing??

The story is here, good luck to Jonnie on finalizing his path to citizenship and a smart move putting Jeff Arend in that car for one race. Jeff is one of the best at being smart with a car and not overdrive or put the car in a bad situation. Plus having an experienced veteran like Arend make a half dozen passes might give a fresh set of eyes to Jim on what that car is doing

"I’ll be back in Jim’s car for Bristol. By then, I should have all this immigration stuff handled. My goal is to ultimately become a United States citizen, and this is an important step in that process. I bought a house in Brownsburg (Ind.) this year and my business, Jonnie Lindberg Performance, is based there. This is home for me now.”

Congrats and welcome Jonnie.....glad to hear you will be a U.S. citizen soon! 🇺🇸

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back