Grove (1 Viewer)

Sorry had to! Its really good tho!

Attachments

• IMAG0808.jpg
    IMAG0808.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
One reason some tracks need to use portapottys is lack of water and sewer capacity.

Restrooms take a lot of water and sewer volume. Tracks tend to be in rural areas. Water wells and septic systems have limited capacity.

I think it was Topeka where I recently noticed that the Women's Porto's were pink .... a good idea I thought.

The PGA tour uses all PortoPotties ... hard to complain about them for once a year crowds. The financial options are pretty cost prohibitive much/most of the time. Permanent facilities are usually more intended for the mean level of usage rather than the peak.

I think it was Topeka where I recently noticed that the Women's Porto's were pink .... a good idea I thought.

The PGA tour uses all PortoPotties ... hard to complain about them for once a year crowds. The financial options are pretty cost prohibitive much/most of the time. Permanent facilities are usually more intended for the mean level of usage rather than the peak.
The problem here, the portables were always cleaner and in better shape than the permanents.

Went to the Grove for 20 yrs running can't remember too many dry weekends. Unless Bader has figured out how to control the weather that problem will always be lurking!

Great views, worst food, restrooms, and mud,mud,mud.
Portapotties are one thing, but roping them off and then having the Portapotty jockeys directing you to the open stall to squeeze a tip out of you gets annoying. I can decipher the red bars from the green bars without the unsolicited guidance.:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back