Great Job Ron Capps Racing at Indy (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Congrats to Ron for finally getting that elusive Indy win. Lots of years of trying finally paid off.
Very proud fans here in Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, and California Central Coast.

For a CA central coaster that's the complete crown pretty much, right?
Win at
  • Pomona
  • Bakersfield
  • Sonoma
  • NHRA Championship
  • Indy
  • and own the team
Life is good and from here on out is icing on the cake. :cool:

Ron's Dad posted over on the YB website. He was beyond proud and deservedly so.

That was good racing today; usually I'm lucky if 2 of my picks/favorites out of the 4 final round contestants win but today I was fine with everybody. Not a bunch of carnage, tire smoking was minimal and some good times were laid down. I was even glad to see Anderson get his 100th at the Indy race and he obviously was, holding back tears as he gave his track-end interview. A good day for the 2 new independent nitro team owners.

includes post race interview in media center. good stuff ....... wish he would have had video of antron and greg as well ....... so happy for ron and team :cool:

includes post race interview in media center. good stuff ....... wish he would have had video of antron and greg as well ....... so happy for ron and team :cool:
Thanks for sharing the video. Ron does a great interview. He waited a long time to get this monkey off his back and finally put the U.S. Nationals on his resume. So happy for him.

I'm sure the 'Capps Crusaders' are all gooey over Ron's weekend. What's left of them, anyway. Nice to see him win Indy, finally.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back