Gray Motorsports Equipment (1 Viewer)

BRian lohnes said it was

I spoke with one of their former employees on Monday at the test session who told me that Tucker was looking to purchase the assets, but a deal was not reached. I remember Brian stating that a deal was "pending" - but not that it was complete. He's pretty busy this weekend, but perhaps he'll (or another source) can clarify.

I hope its not about $$ , they arent hurting there lol
but they certainly have to right to ask for what they believe to be FMV without the potential buyer telling them "oh you don't need the money, give me an awesome deal" .... right?

MY UNDERSTANDING FROM A WFO INTERVIW WITH TANNER BACK IN DECEMBER, WAS THEY WERE PLANNING TO KEEP IT FOR A YEAR OR SO JUST IN CASE TANNER WANTED TO COME BACK......DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT ?.........OR I'M ON CRACK ?

but they certainly have to right to ask for what they believe to be FMV without the potential buyer telling them "oh you don't need the money, give me an awesome deal" .... right?
I wouldnt expect them to give it away lol

I think they want some decent coin for the operation and with the prostock class being on the chopping block here and there it may be hard for them to get it.

I think they want some decent coin for the operation and with the prostock class being on the chopping block here and there it may be hard for them to get it.
Not sure how it all works but if they wait to long wont the engines be outdated,meaning everyone caught up at least?

Not sure how it all works but if they wait to long wont the engines be outdated,meaning everyone caught up at least?
i agree, they are not hurting for money, may be they are holding out to make sure they enjoy nascar

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back