Golden Corral give away??? (1 Viewer)

SDR

Nitro Member
Anybody else enter to win the trip to Las Vegas by visiting Golden Corral? I had no idea about the promotion until eating there. Any possible future envolvement?

Anybody else enter to win the trip to Las Vegas by visiting Golden Corral? I had no idea about the promotion until eating there. Any possible future envolvement?

You know, I meant to post this the other day and I forgot. The wife and I went last week one night to eat at one and I havent ate there is forever and when I am in line, the guy asks me "Would you like to upgrade to a NHRA cup?" and I was like, "What NHRA?" . He said yeah, you know that guy John Force who races that dragster who has a tv show with his fine daughters.
I said, Sure I will take one and then he told me about the giveaway.

I like how it says, "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER", but you have to buy a large cup to get the code.

I think that those contests have some fine print that says you can send away for entry. I think it is part of the law that there has to be a way to get in without buying anything. The don't have to make it EASY though.

2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For a free Official Code, send a handwritten self-addressed, stamped envelope in a business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Coca-Cola/Golden Corral/NHRA Sweepstakes Requests, P.O. Box 72662, Dept. C, Rockford, MN 55572, to be received by 9/7/2006. VT and WA residents need not affix return postage. Limit one request per outer mailing envelope per day. No mechanically reproduced requests permitted. Illegible/incomplete requests are void.

2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For a free Official Code, send a handwritten self-addressed, stamped envelope in a business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Coca-Cola/Golden Corral/NHRA Sweepstakes Requests, P.O. Box 72662, Dept. C, Rockford, MN 55572, to be received by 9/7/2006. VT and WA residents need not affix return postage. Limit one request per outer mailing envelope per day. No mechanically reproduced requests permitted. Illegible/incomplete requests are void.

Well.... There YA go... Thanks Michele!:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back