Going To The Chapel (1 Viewer)

If Tony Stewart dropped an NHRA rule book(ah....remember when we all used to get a rulebook in the mail)on the desk in his engineering department, Katie bar the door. Drag racing has never had formal engineering, simulation and process applied to fuel racing.

Best wishes and a happy life Leah and Tony.

If Tony Stewart dropped an NHRA rule book(ah....remember when we all used to get a rulebook in the mail)on the desk in his engineering department, Katie bar the door. Drag racing has never had formal engineering, simulation and process applied to fuel racing.

Best wishes and a happy life Leah and Tony.
Would like to see him in f/c. He is a pure driver, best of luck to Leah this year, have a great life together, always a big fan of both

Lets be honest, the Top women in Drag racing history do not have a good track record of successful marriages, with the possible exception of the Force Girls

I think everyone is making too much out of it. As long as they're happy, who cares? Will it last, who knows? Racers or not, I believe the divorce rate is still in the 50% range, so this conversation can be applied to any newly engaged couple.
50% +

Let’s not get them divorced before they’ve even gotten married.
I have to say Stewart outkicked his coverage with Leah.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back