Going to Seattle- first time (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

I was NITRO BREATH

Nitro Member
We are flying in to Seattle on Friday night staying in Seattle Saturday and driving down to the race on Sunday. Got a place to stay not too far from the track. We only have 4 days to spend after the race. Wanted to see Mt Rainier but it looks really crowded and need timed reservation to enter. Olympia looks a little less crowded. Someone suggested Olympia state forest. Looking for suggestions ….

Going to see the "Locks" in Seattle is kind of interesting (to Me anyway).

We are flying in to Seattle on Friday night staying in Seattle Saturday and driving down to the race on Sunday. Got a place to stay not too far from the track. We only have 4 days to spend after the race. Wanted to see Mt Rainier but it looks really crowded and need timed reservation to enter. Olympia looks a little less crowded. Someone suggested Olympia state forest. Looking for suggestions

Barry, all these places are a easy drive.
Olympia, that is the state capital nothing really to see there. Now the Olympic National park and Forest a 3 hour drive, but
really nice. Plan on spending the night. Rest of the listing, easy drive 30 min, 45 min, 1 hour

Born and went school here. Snoqualmie

20 min from Pacific Raceway

And for sure Jimi's gravesite and the Boeing museum is cool.

Last edited:
Barry, all these places are a easy drive.
Olympia, that is the state capital nothing really to see there. Now the Olympic National park and Forest a 3 hour drive, but
really nice. Plan on spending the night. Rest of the listing, easy drive 30 min, 45 min, 1 hour

Born and went school here. Snoqualmie

20 min from Pacific Raceway

And for sure Jimi's gravesite and the Boeing museum is cool.
Thanks for all this Jim. I should have been more specific. I meant Olympia national park. Not the city.

Renton has a great Dairy Queen. 😋
Plenty of Dick's in the Seattle area. Kind of like their own In-N-Out

1720660154250.png

I know this is a family oriented site but man I had a good laugh at the double entendre
That's a running joke around here. "Gonna get ma a bag of Dick's". (Personally, I don't see the attraction, but then I'm not crazy about 'In-n-Out' either.)

seattle raceway is one cool looking facility. have a great time there barry.
they need a couple more TF'rs out west at both races.

Last edited:
was hoping to see at least a 15th TF on entry sheet for seattle and/or sonoma this morning. so far not the case :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back