Go Worsham! (1 Viewer)

J5races

Nitro Member
Way to go Del and the entire Kalitta\DHL team in qualifying number 1 with a monsterous 3.832!

I have known Del since I was about 18 (40 now). We use to go visit the Worsham at their house in Orange and always brought a bag of Wiener schnitzel.

Always pulled for him; and my dad was Del's number 1 fan until my dad passed in 2011. He never got to see Del kick ass like he did later that year winning the TF title, winning the title in FC last year; or breaking everyone's back with that mammoth 3.832 last night.

Long story short, go Del and team! You guys deserve it!

Jon

I can't believe the weather at Seattle this weekend to be able to produce all these incredible runs and numbers. Every time I went there it was hot as hell and borderline miserable.

I'm a huge Wilk fan, but Del is a close second. Always thought the guy was as close to the total package as anyone out there with regards to being able to build, tune, drive and everything in between. Would love to roll a few frames with him sometime too! Lol

Sean D

Seattle was the "Del Nationals". Without going back and looking, I'm pretty sure that he ran the low e.t. of all 4 qualifying rounds, and all but the second round, barely missed that one too. The DHL team is definitely peaking at the right time again.

This time last year is when Jack peaked, a tad too early if someone else finds something new in the Countdown.

funny what happens in a year....last year bir had performance fest, practically one year later seattle has same....pretty cool.
who'd of thought the e.t.'s would keep going down.....hagan ran that 3.87 last year and jaws dropped, then hagan and worsham
went really low @ st. louis last fall, now 3.83. have said before it doesn't matter to me who wins or loses, but there are some
drivers i just don't mind seeing win often; del is one of them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back