Gators Thursday Audio (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Nitro Member
Anyone have there service stop around 2pm EDT? I was great until then and now (on a PC) I'm getting Network Error or Video Unavailable.

it came back up later, and they eventually seemed to have two links to different portions of the day. Hope that doesn't happen the other three days!

Why don't they have mics on so you can hear race cars, like watching silent movies ALAN ?

I had a Technical Difficulties screen on the tv for a few minutes. Back to racing but still no sound. Picture quality is poor.

Lets just hope it's fixed for the unfinished business part of the show...Way more exciting than real race cars !! :mad:

I watched D3TV last weekend for 3 days no issue and great sound. So much for the Alky cars coming up. BS

Warren Evans puts a lot of time and effort into making sure everything looks and sounds good, which it sure does.

Also- It's FREE thanks to many good sponsors.

Last edited:
I logged in one screen for video and one for audio. So I am watching with sound. But not in sync with the picture!
Not the way I wanted to do this!
Come on guys, try and get it right!

Nothing here but a pixelated still picture with no sound and a spinning icon. Bush league would be putting it mildly.

I logged in one screen for video and one for audio. So I am watching with sound. But not in sync with the picture!
Not the way I wanted to do this!
Come on guys, try and get it right!
Good idea that works but you cannot control volume from screen must use computer control

Warren Evans puts a lot of time and effort into making sure everything looks and sounds good, which it sure does.

Also- It's FREE thanks to many good sponsors.
I believe D3tv has been sold , they were supposed to show Baby Gators but never could find it.

Just came up then off, looks like Julie Nataas ran no time and Megan a 5.39 not sure if times are correct didn't get to see run. Usually Randy has a good tune up, he's always good at Gators. Now NHRA.TV Is working.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back