FREE Racer and Fan Appreciation Event @ Dragway 42 (1 Viewer)

Drake Simmons

Nitro Member
FREE Racer and Fan Appreciation Event
On Saturday, April 14th Dragway 42 will present a FREE Racer and Fan Appreciation Event featuring free race entry to box, no-box, and trophy class racers. Both the box and no-box classes will be racing for their own, separate purses of $1,000 to win and $300 to runner-up and an IHRA Ironman trophy. The trophy class racers will also be competing for their own IHRA Ironman trophy.

The FREE Racer and Fan appreciation event will also feature free general admission for all crew members and spectators. IHRA officials will be on hand, offering half price IHRA memberships for that day only. A vinyl letter maker will be on site at that event and will offer special pricing to create competition numbers for the racers.

You can contact Historic Dragway 42 in West Salem, Ohio by calling (419) 853-4242 or by visiting their web-site @ Dragway 42

This is really generous of Toby and Jack Ehrmantraut to do this for the racers, crews, and fans! I'll be there trying to get the bugs worked out of my rebuilt 904 torqueflight and fresh Koffel 's Place 318ci. Mopar wedge. If I'm lucky, I might drive out of there $1,000 richer and with an IHRA Iron Man!

I just hope that they can make enough money through out the year to continue to make improvements to the track!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back