Force a class act (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
Some here may be tired of Force, and the amount of airtime he gets. But during the broadcast, he said something like: "Someone asked me, Force, you're the greatest of all time! And I said, well I've won 16 championships, but that Ace Manzo, he's won 17!" And just before he walked away, he grinned and said, "And he's younger than me!" I just thought that was way cool, to give props to Manzo during the Pro coverage, and you know he's genuinely impressed with and respects the Ace. I know they'll make a big deal during the sportsman TV show, but I'm surprised they didn't cover Manzo for a few minutes, who, BTW, ended up winning.

And in Matts interview, just a simple handshake + "see you next year"-rather than stealing any airtime.

Never get tired of seeing Force win. He really seems to have never forgotten where he came from and how he got to where he is today. That is a rarity in todays world. A true American success story if there ever was one.

Should've heard him during driver introductions, talking about his "hunk of sh!t" race car. Had the crowd all fired up.

I'm surprised at his 4.05 in the finals. Must have spun a tiny bit somewhere. That track was getting good...better than it was earlier when he put down a 4.03.

Still a heck of a race, and congrats to Hagen. No losers in that deal.

I'm surprised at his 4.05 in the finals. Must have spun a tiny bit somewhere. That track was getting good...better than it was earlier when he put down a 4.03.

Still a heck of a race, and congrats to Hagen. No losers in that deal.

John rolled it in .30-.40, It was a 4.02/4.01

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back