Force 151 (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
Surprised nobody has mentioned Force winning Indy, what a race he had. Great final, he earned every bit of this win. Great job John!

Would be cool to see Force win the championship. He'd be the oldest in history to win a Pro championship.

didn't watch all of indy programming, but what i did watch sure had a lot of chevrolet press, including two interviews i saw. one with chevrolet guy in blue shirt with john in his pit area,
the second was jon and the snake in chairs in front of chevrolet midway display. three year extension from chevrolet, and then john goes out and wins race convincingly with a car that
has definitely been performing very good lately........oh yeah, even a third interview with brittany and courtney.......pretty great weekend for JFR and chevrolet.

so as force won yesterday, the camera went back to starting line. we saw a few crew guys and his daughters and lori. did not see corradi in shot......then john goes on to
comment that he and corradi have their differences......meaning? every time corradi has been interviewed since he joined JFR, IMO he has been nothing but complimentary.......
someone has got john's car flying, and i'm not saying it's one person, but i am saying when brian came over last year, courtney's car was the class of the field with 4? or 5? wins and a bunch of #1Q.

He definitely has a chance to win the title. Sketchy situation with whatever Brian and John's terms are, if it's somewhat ugly or if the media is making it seem that way. Brian in every interview is complimentary, yet always makes him sound like an animal.

so as force won yesterday, the camera went back to starting line. we saw a few crew guys and his daughters and lori. did not see corradi in shot......then john goes on to
comment that he and corradi have their differences......meaning? every time corradi has been interviewed since he joined JFR, IMO he has been nothing but complimentary.......
someone has got john's car flying, and i'm not saying it's one person, but i am saying when brian came over last year, courtney's car was the class of the field with 4? or 5? wins and a bunch of #1Q.

They interviewed Corradi right after they showed all the women celebrating. He talked mainly about the car but indeed, was complimentary of Force. No idea why John brought that up, and I think he intended to finish the statement with something like "we have our issues, BUT Corradi's the one...." whatever. But he was so spooled up he never got to the BUT part. I reckon they now have another issue....
Chevrolet didn't re-up Force because it helps sell Camaros. Nobody buys a Camaro because Force drives a race car whose only resemblance to a Camaro is the lettering on the windshield and a little airbrushing on the nose. Chevrolet signed with Force because of Force, arguably the most prolific showman in all of racing.

that's a good problem for chevrolet to have.......i can see a commercial.....john's grandson walks up to grandpa and asks grandpa to go do something with him, john and grandson talk about
how age is just a number. cut to grandson and john driving in chevy pickup. grandson asks grandpa where we're going. grandpa says, 'i've got a little unfinished business to take care of'.......
cut to final round from yesterday.......imagine if someone got a pic of victorious john holding grandson yesterday; that would be the closing shot of commercial.

didn't watch all of indy programming, but what i did watch sure had a lot of chevrolet press, including two interviews i saw. one with chevrolet guy in blue shirt with john in his pit area,
the second was jon and the snake in chairs in front of chevrolet midway display. three year extension from chevrolet, and then john goes out and wins race convincingly with a car that
has definitely been performing very good lately........oh yeah, even a third interview with brittany and courtney.......pretty great weekend for JFR and chevrolet.

Would you expect any less with Chevy being the race sponsor?

not sure if the TV version was edited but at the track on the big screen his but was followed by him saying my daughters husband Daniel Hood ...........

it's funny. i started going to national events rite when john started winning them. i thoroughly enjoyed watching his star rise back then, but then found myself sometimes
routing against him cuz' he just won everything, every year, all the time.......funny how that works when the really great ones are in the midst of being great. doing it better than
everyone around them, and now at 70 still showing how it's done. incredible.

it's funny. i started going to national events rite when john started winning them. i thoroughly enjoyed watching his star rise back then, but then found myself sometimes
routing against him cuz' he just won everything, every year, all the time.......funny how that works when the really great ones are in the midst of being great. doing it better than
everyone around them, and now at 70 still showing how it's done. incredible.

I remember John when he was called, 'Cheeseburger.' :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back