follow a dream team (1 Viewer)

After the shell-shock of watching what A.J./Shumacher just did, I ran to the computer to see who won the Sportsman events, and was fist pumping toward my screen when I saw that the Follow-A-Dream team took the win!!!

Congratulations to Dave, Tom, Doug, Jay, & the entire Follow A Dream team. And I can't forget my old pal Lyle. Way to go guys!!!

Congrats Tommy, Doug, Jay and the guys!! Now that is cool!!! :cool:

It sure makes the trip out West pay off! :D

Rapid

gotta love it

A coupla guys from NH and Mass go 3,000 miles from home and mop the floor with everyone....only in America!

Hell yes!

Nice work lads!

Brian

Congrats to the Follow A Dream Team!

I must give props to Roger Bateman and nobelsmile.com team. Roger won the Vegas divisional and was runner-up in Pomona. Those performances put him into the Top 10 points at 9th place. Car owner, Brian Friesen, is from my hometown. :D

Last edited:
Congrats to the Follow A Dream Team!

I must give props to Roger Bateman and nobelsmile.com team. Roger won the Vegas divisional and was runner-up in Pomona. Those performances put him into the Top 10 points at 9th place. Car owner, Brian Friesen, is from my hometown. :D

Roger's stepped up in a BIG way ever since he got in that new ride! Good Job!;)

Nothing else needs to be said:
2793262960062377662FwTZaJ_ph.jpg

Thanks to Doug for getting Burkart fan and myself access into the winners circle, and congrats to the whole team!

Last edited:
Thanks from the "Dream Team"

Thanks for all the kind words gang. Pomona was very special to our team, especially after the poor performance we displayed at the Vegas divisional race the weekend before. Tom Howell found the problem that had been plauging us on Wednesday at Pomona and after getting that and a few other issues corrected Dave exclaimed "YAHOO WE GOT OUR HOTROD BACK BOYS" after the final qualifying session. Running Low ET of round 1 of eliminations was a big confidence builder for the whole team, and we all knew then we had as good a car as anyone else still in the field. The West coast gang are a lot of fun to race with, even Vegas was a fun time despite the DNQ.
I want to thank Roger Bateman and the Noblesmile team for being such classy people, they had the hottest car out there coming into the race and we definitely did not take them lightly. If I could change anything about this race it would be both cars under power to the finish line especially after the .008-.009 lights that Roger and Dave started out with in the final. Thanks also to Steve Gasparelli and his team for helping us out with the tire issue, Dave wanted a drink holder installed in the car after you straightened things out. :D High-Fives to the numerous people who stopped by to offer support, and to all those who stuck around and hung out with us in the winners circle we sure had fun didn't we!
Most of all the entire "Dream Team" wants to express our sincere gratitude to Permatex for believing in the Follow a Dream program and supporting us the way you do. It would not be possible without your help and we are all very thankful for it.
See you all next season and remember to "Keep Dreaming"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back