Fletch Lives (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member

I often times wonder how the guys at the very top for a long time find their motivation. This article offers little glimpses of what drives the truly great, and what it is like when you kinda slow down and take a look around and start to re-evaluate. Great read as usual Bobby.

Dan is from my hometown, and I'm amazed at what he's accomplished. Not just the wins, but to actually have made a living in the sportsman classes for over 20 years. I found it interesting how he commented on the fact that it's really tough and getting tougher to get wins, because of how good EVERYBODY has gotten. Hard to have an edge.

Dan is from my hometown, and I'm amazed at what he's accomplished. Not just the wins, but to actually have made a living in the sportsman classes for over 20 years. I found it interesting how he commented on the fact that it's really tough and getting tougher to get wins, because of how good EVERYBODY has gotten. Hard to have an edge.
Dan was lucky to have won so much early on and then get some long term sponsors. I’m quite sure the latter helped keep him out there for so long. I only ran D1 for a few years and know how tough that was, knowing limitations if something broke and I had to use my local network to get the car repaired, etc...These guys had to have a lot of friends that would let them store equipment, ship parts to (engines, etc.) and then have a place to work on everything. It just amazes me at the network these guys have built

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back