First Fire up - Mondello & Matsubara Altered (1 Viewer)

Hot DAMN! What a sound. BBC on pop! I want one on a stand in my garage! No wait! In a chassis, just like that, with a Fiat body! Purple! Yeah, that's the ticket! I wouldn't even need a drive shaft even! Shoot, I got drool all over my keyboard! And thanks for the great link!

This is the original car restored. They may do a burnout but it is not legal for racing.

Joe Mondello will be in the seat - 71 years young.:cool::cool:

Works out 10 hours a week.

Does 1500 sit ups a week.

And yeah......he can still drive a race car.

Damn, is there anything better than a motor like that on nitro?

Plus, wouldn't that be about the coolest thing ever, having something like that in your garage, backin her out into the driveway every so often, and light her up?

having a blown car is bound to be the best thing we have done in racing. the first time we pulled ours out of the shop to fire it we had people stoping and pulling in to the shops parking lot just to see the car we hadnt started it yet. once we started it we had people coming out of the wood works but by far the funnest part was when we whacked the throttle and set the people next to us alarm off in there building from shakin the walls and doors and the stuff fallin off the walls. funny part of that was the sheriffs department knew my shop was next to it and called wanting to know what i had done when they found out the car was doing it we had deputys coming out of the wood works coming to see it do it again. neighbors hate it but they get over it with time haha but fuel altereds are fun so got to keep with it

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back