Evan Knoll to drive and Scelzi speaks on Alky Cars in Complus (1 Viewer)

I remember when Scelzi won Sonoma in the Miner Bros firebird,that was a good article thanks for sharing.
I have always had a lot of repect for the Alky guys and think it's an awesome class that stays around for years to come! :D

I remember back in the Late 90's when Randy Anderson made the jump to Nitro FC. I asked him if an Alky FC was harder to drive and he said NO WAY! True you don't have to shift, but the Nitro cars move around a Lot more and Harder than an Alky FC. I had forgotten that conversation until I saw Scelzi's comments about that very thing.

I remember back in the Late 90's when Randy Anderson made the jump to Nitro FC. I asked him if an Alky FC was harder to drive and he said NO WAY! True you don't have to shift, but the Nitro cars move around a Lot more and Harder than an Alky FC.
Good point...I remember it took Randy right up until a couple days before the Winternationals before he finally got his nitro FC license.

fuel funnys proubly are harder to drive? it took gary awhile to fiqure it out and scott kalitta was having some issues this winter too if i remember right?:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back