episode 10/02 (1 Viewer)

If I was a racecar driver, it would make sense to me to try and date another racer.

Good episode, though.

I'm so glad I'm not young anymore! I have a whole new perspective on relationships being through what I have been.....and what Brittany is going through now. You couldn't pay me to go back in time!

I know I'll get flamed for this but I have to say it. I was watching the rerun of the episode where Capps wines to John about somebody kissing his kid. Sorry but that was L-A-M-E!!! :rolleyes:

I sort of agree about how hard it must be to be dating a non-racer. Personally I don't think any of them should be in a committed relationship while they're working their way up. Between school and racing, it doesn't leave much time for anyone else.

If I was in Cory's position 20 years ago, I'd have gladly gone along for the ride. Hey, getting an invite to every race (I'm assuming that means gratis), hanging with the Force camp, and being able to spend some time with Brittany during "downtime" sounds plenty good to me...

I know I'll get flamed for this but I have to say it. I was watching the rerun of the episode where Capps wines to John about somebody kissing his kid. Sorry but that was L-A-M-E!!! :rolleyes:

I agree with you. I wouldn't be asking a guy who's never drove a car how to tune it.

Brittany needs to dump the loser. He will just get in the way of her racing career and imo no guy is worth that!!!!!

Brittany needs to dump the loser. He will just get in the way of her racing career and imo no guy is worth that!!!!!
Yep, Jesus talk about being insecure! That kid was such a little whiner, I was surprised Brittany took him back. But, then again that whole show is so scripted.

Kelly... you're just a kid :)
Erica... you're right, outsiders (people that don't live and breath racing, even if not active at the moment) just don't get it... and thirty years later, some of us that do are kicking ourselves for not doing what we were born to do.:(

over-all... it was a good eps. I think that John was handling it very well, there are some things that a daddy just doesn't want to think about (that "S" word)... and no, Cory's problem was/is... the staging lanes are not the place to hug/kiss/ ask for an autograph...

Snake put it all in a nutshell once, many years ago... "There are two kinds of people at the track, those making the car go quicker.... and People In The Way":eek:

I still believe he's right

Yep, Jesus talk about being insecure! That kid was such a little whiner, I was surprised Brittany took him back. But, then again that whole show is so scripted.

Why do men feel they have to do that? Calling her 5 times when she was out clubbing?

As they say, just hang back and be a challenge....

kinds soap operaish last night. wasnt my fav episode, he was kinda a winner, shes only 19 he needs to chill and let her have her freinds too. cool hair though:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back