Enter to Win a Ride in NitroX2 Sweepstakes (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Capture23.PNG

Click the link to enter the NitroX2 Sweepstakes!
https://wn.nr/7w6gYn

"
LDTFE Prize Restrictions: The Winner weight, height, and medical limits for the LDTFE prize are as follows: The rider maximum weight and height limits are 275 pounds and 6’6”. The medical fitness to participate in this experience is the Winner’s sole responsibility. The Winner must be in sufficiently good state of health and fitness to participate at high speeds in the race car and not have any existing condition that might be aggravated by severe vibration or high speed crash forces which might include conditions such as uncontrolled hypertension (high blood pressure); chronic spine disease or pain including spinal stenosis; cardiovascular disease (heart disease) and/or angina (chest pain); bleeding disorders or taking anticoagulant medicines such as coumadin or anti-platelet medications; pregnancy; degenerative bone and/or joint disease such as osteoporosis or arthritis with limitations of motion; chronic pulmonary disease such as asthma or emphysema; chronic neurological diseases with symptoms of paralysis or stroke; biomedical implantable devices such as pumps, nerve stimulators, pacemakers, defibrillators; psychological fear of speed or confined spaces; and seizure disorders (epilepsy). If the winner exceeds the height or weight limit or does not otherwise meet the required medical condition, in Sponsor’s or the LDTFE operator discretion, the winner must select the Shopping Spree prize."

I'm entering for the Traxxas package..... I'm nursing a hernia and COPD, plus I have a nephew that would love R/C trucks

Last edited:
"
LDTFE Prize Restrictions: The Winner weight, height, and medical limits for the LDTFE prize are as follows: The rider maximum weight and height limits are 275 pounds and 6’6”. The medical fitness to participate in this experience is the Winner’s sole responsibility. The Winner must be in sufficiently good state of health and fitness to participate at high speeds in the race car and not have any existing condition that might be aggravated by severe vibration or high speed crash forces which might include conditions such as uncontrolled hypertension (high blood pressure); chronic spine disease or pain including spinal stenosis; cardiovascular disease (heart disease) and/or angina (chest pain); bleeding disorders or taking anticoagulant medicines such as coumadin or anti-platelet medications; pregnancy; degenerative bone and/or joint disease such as osteoporosis or arthritis with limitations of motion; chronic pulmonary disease such as asthma or emphysema; chronic neurological diseases with symptoms of paralysis or stroke; biomedical implantable devices such as pumps, nerve stimulators, pacemakers, defibrillators; psychological fear of speed or confined spaces; and seizure disorders (epilepsy). If the winner exceeds the height or weight limit or does not otherwise meet the required medical condition, in Sponsor’s or the LDTFE operator discretion, the winner must select the Shopping Spree prize."

I'm entering for the Traxxas package..... I'm nursing a hernia and COPD
Im good,ill take the ride,ill live lol. Hell ill even help service the car!!!

I'll fuel the damn thing but of course with a little more nitro than allowed in which in the state of California is known to cause cancer.

It would be interesting to see Larry's release of liability agreement you have to sign before you can take a ride. You probably have to basically sign you life away the same as you do at other racing events. He still probably carries a whole lot of insurance.

Has anybody heard what's going on with the contest? News was the grand prize winner didn't reply in time, so a new one was to be picked yesterday....but no news and questions being asked by people on Instagram haven't been answered.

"Please keep your arms and legs inside while the ride is in motion" best amusement park ride ever!

I should probably enter if it's still going. I won the AAA "Spend the day with JFR" thing at the end of last season in Pomona?, IIRC, but couldn't go so I had to pass on the offer.

It was pretty funny because I got some "Docusign" email from some company and I thought it was a scam because I had just received a Docusign scam the day before. I emailed them back being pretty rude and it turned out to be the real thing. Lol. I was pretty embarrassed so I apologized and explained I wouldn't be able to make it so I had to pass on the Grand Prize. It sucked having to pass on that kind of thing.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back