Dustin Davis (1 Viewer)

kegs

Nitro Member
I see where that Ashley kid is driving Dustin Davis’s Top Fuel Car. No disrespect but who is Dustin Davis? Who is tuning?

I see where that Ashley kid is driving Dustin Davis’s Top Fuel Car. No disrespect but who is Dustin Davis? Who is tuning?
I think aaron brooks is,never heard of dustin davis,def famiLIAR of the ashleys lol

Davis was partnered previously with Richard Townsend in nostalgia FC prior to a big show car back in 2017 and 2018. They parted ways in the off-season allowing Davis to go in another direction.

Davis was partnered previously with Richard Townsend in nostalgia FC prior to a big show car back in 2017 and 2018. They parted ways in the off-season allowing Davis to go in another direction.
Is that the same car that Ashley was testing in Indy with Lance Larson tuning? I saw the hauler parked in stacking here in Charlotte when I arrived Tuesday morning. It has a nice looking wrap with a picture of the car on the side of it.

Is that the same car that Ashley was testing in Indy with Lance Larson tuning? I saw the hauler parked in stacking here in Charlotte when I arrived Tuesday morning. It has a nice looking wrap with a picture of the car on the side of it.

hey Eugene ----- maybe u could ask ashley if there going to dallas, there not on the entry list , just a thought u could ask ...

What happened to Townsend's big show car, has not ran this season and Lance Larsen has been helping on a few other cars this season

What happened to Townsend's big show car, has not ran this season and Lance Larsen has been helping on a few other cars this season
While not positive, I believe Townsend is going back to nostalgia racing. As for the car itself, I have no idea.

Larsen has been involved with Davis in the FC and he was working on the dragster but I’m pretty sure Brooks is the tuner. Not sure if Larsen is still involved.

Larsen is here in Charlotte helping Lex Joon so I’m assuming he is no longer working with Ashley.

hey Eugene ----- maybe u could ask ashley if there going to dallas, there not on the entry list , just a thought u could ask ...
Ok If I get the chance to talk to Mike again I will. I should have asked that question yesterday when I was talking to him but I never thought about it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back