Duane Shields Teams Up with Muscle Milk (1 Viewer)

Duane Shields, the 2011 NHRA Top Alcohol Dragster National Champion, is excited to team up
with Muscle Milk for the 2020 season. The multiyear agreement will allow Shields to showcase
the Muscle Milk brand to fans on the NHRA national and regional circuit. With 20 races planned
in 2020, the goal is to put the 280 mph, #poweredbymusclemilk, A-fuel dragster in the winner’s
circle.

I’m proud to bring a new partner to NHRA drag racing, said Duane. It’s great to team up with the
company that helped build the protein category and that remains a leader in the industry.
Muscle Milk is a line of protein products that include ready-to-drink shakes, powders and bars
that are designed for anyone looking to help optimize their athletic performance on or off the
field.

CleanBoost Performance Motor Oil (https://www.combustionusa.com/70w-racing-oil.html) has
also joined the team. Brett Winberg, with CleanBoost was one of the first people I called, said
Duane, he has the performance oil to get us in the winner’s circle. They make motor oil that
simply is the best for nitro cars. We have ran CleanBoost and find our bearings looking like
new. With better lubrication, we will certainly reduce parts attrition.

Long time sponsors, Brad Anderson Enterprises, NGK Sparkplugs, and GRP Connecting Rods
are all returning this year. I’m grateful that I’m surrounded by the premier manufacturers in the
racing industry, said Shields. They provide the parts we need and give their customers best in
class service.

With seven Regional/Division Championships combined with his National Championship, Duane
and his Dana Hopewell led team have proven they know how to win. In 2020, we have the
funding, we have the right parts, and we have the best team to compete for another NHRA Top
Alcohol championship.

Fans can follow us and our sponsors at
ShieldsRacing.com, www.musclemilk.com, www.combustionusa.com/70w-racing-oil.com, www.ngksparkplugs.com

Attachments

• 0-1.jpg
    0-1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 0-2.jpg
    0-2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 14
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back