Driving Force Question??? (1 Viewer)

nitro-trucker

Nitro Member
i know the show is about the three racing daughters. but why do they exculed Adria completly, they say Ashely is the oldest. is Laurie Adria's mother ,or did I miss something. most people who follow the sport know abuot Adria & Robert & the baby. just asking thank you JAY

i know the show is about the three racing daughters. but why do they exculed Adria completly, they say Ashely is the oldest. is Laurie Adria's mother ,or did I miss something. most people who follow the sport know abuot Adria & Robert & the baby. just asking thank you JAY

Holy Crap... I just came on mater to post that very same question. Adria is the only one involved with the business end of JFR as far as I know. She handles the finances of the business.... no small task I'm sure. Can't get much more involved with the family business, that he's pushing the other three towards.

Brent, do you know why he keeps saying he has 3 daughters with no mention of Adria?

Man that's a bummer, Chad says that his entry is the sign off blog for the show. Am I misunderstanding something??

Guess I'll have to check into JFR.com... wonder if they'll have a blog there?

yeah I found that odd too

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back