Drag Race Central for sale (1 Viewer)

If you click on it, your email account pops up with the address of drag race central.

Attachments

• 8957266D-91D7-42A1-A7E7-841746971442.jpeg
    8957266D-91D7-42A1-A7E7-841746971442.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 21
Is DRC still an all-volunteer deal?
DRC is a Summit Racing company. They provide all of the web services.
Almost all of the content is provided by FastNews Network, who also provides similar content to other sanctioning organizations.

I didn’t realize Summit owned it, if so I doubt it’s a money thing. I thought they sponsored it. Maybe it’s become a nuisance to maintain.

just went to nhra.com and noticed under 'results' that all classes Q and elim. info is available much the same as DRC.......how long has this info been on the nhra.com website?
i've always just used DRC for immediate updates......and will continue to do so.

just went to nhra.com and noticed under 'results' that all classes Q and elim. info is available much the same as DRC.......how long has this info been on the nhra.com website?
i've always just used DRC for immediate updates......and will continue to do so.
It’s been there for a couple years.

All I'll say is - as a fan, DRC has been completely awesome for me over many years. When NHRA.com was perhaps lagging. blew it, or did not deliver.... DRC has always been there when the others weren't. True. Thank you so much guys and girls - if you see this. I for one, applaud your professionalism and passion for drag racing. When I needed results, my first choice was always DRC

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back