Does anybody know whatever happened to.. (1 Viewer)

The Swegian

Nitro Member
Dennis Forcelle? He raced the Simpatico and Cable Value Network top fuelers in 1987 and 1988. Prior to that, he raced an alky dragster in Division 5 paired with a guy named Richard Clark and I believe they partnered in a company that manufactures copper head gaskets although now I believe Clark runs the business without Forcelle.

Clark is off of 65 and between 105th and 109th. Jay Payne keeps his TAFC trailer there quite often.

Can't answer your question about where Forcelle is though. :confused:

Paul, I guess that Clark's son-in-law(?) works for Jay Payne's team so that would explain the connection there.

I really hope I'm wrong, and if I am I apologize, but I thought I read Dennis passed away a few years ago.

It appears he's alive and well. I just found his name associated with a company called Stellar Technologies located here in the Twin Cities. They're involved in biomedical product manufacturing.

It appears he's alive and well. I just found his name associated with a company called Stellar Technologies located here in the Twin Cities. They're involved in biomedical product manufacturing.

It appears he got in trouble many years ago when he had a company named RMS that made precision parts for the aerospace and medical industries. RMS got bought by a company called Cretex for about four and one-half million dollars but Dennis Forcelle was kept on as President. He got charged with mail fraud and interstate transportation of funds obtained by fraud. The government alleged that Forcelle used RMS monies to pay for a portion of a drag racing chassis and a portion of a beach-front house in New Jersey.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back