Dixon Report (1 Viewer)

Murrieta Mad Man

Nitro Member
What is going on with Larry Dixon? Is the double passenger chassis still haunting him? Any driving this season? Asking for a friend... : )

I'm not sure what Larry is doing right now. I'm an old friend of his from the Snake days. I ran into him on YouTube and he said hi, but that's the only recent contact I've had with him. I would like to know too. If you find out anything, let us know. Larry, if you see this post, how are you doing?

Leebone

ALWAYS LIKED DIXON...WAS GOOD FOR THE SPORT...REMEMBER THE MILLER DAYS...THINK NHRA WAS WAY TO HARD ON HIM WITH HIS SUSPENSION.......JUST SAYIN......

THAT'S GREAT....DON'T RECALL READING THAT ANYWHERE...THAT BEING SAID ..........WISH HE'D GET FUNDING .......BE GOOD TO SEE ON A NHRA TRACK AGAIN..................

THAT'S GREAT....DON'T RECALL READING THAT ANYWHERE...THAT BEING SAID ..........WISH HE'D GET FUNDING .......BE GOOD TO SEE ON A NHRA TRACK AGAIN..................
You think NHRA is gonna say anything? No chance!

SORRY GUYS...:I CANT FIND ANYWHERE THAT READS NHRA HAS REMOVED HIS SUSPENSION...I THINK I DO READ HE IS RACING SOME IHRA ?...

I have not heard anything about IHRA in a long time. Do they still have any nitro classes?

They dropped their pro series, but at least the event near me, they usually book in some Nitro to add to the show

THANKS GUYS FOR IHRA INFO.....NEVER DID FOLLOW THEM .....HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A NHRA KID..........

It's funny cause I was just curious on this yesterday. All stories on the ban exist on the net...no news of anything lifted, but if it was why haven't we seen the planned LDR at an event?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back