Did ESPN2 run over last night? (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Jim

Nitro Member
....not trying at all to start the weekly bash-fest, but my TIVO cut-off the final round(was set for 7-10). Heck, I listened in real-time, just wanted to see Hot Rod and Ashley Force at the end.

Imagine, b**ching 'cause they ran some extra time. :)

I got burned!
Not again, it will always be set to an additional 1 1/2 hrs.
Not b#&@%^ng, I should have known better!!
"D"

I always add an extra hour to the time I set. Granted, a lot of complaining occurs when they start late, but ESPN has ran our coverage long a couple times this year.

started on time and ran 22 minutes over... ya should have seen me standing between rooms watching round 1 and listening to the finals...

kids thought I was nuts...

started on time and ran 22 minutes over... ya should have seen me standing between rooms watching round 1 and listening to the finals...

kids thought I was nuts...

That's why I have my computer and TV in the same room. :D My brain had trouble listening and watching to different things at the same time though...:eek: We Maters understand, even if nobody else does!

wireless, Karl... that way you can take the laptop to the bar or the garage..;)

4.40 shots next weekend? Where's tha Boss?? :D

I'm not allowed to touch the lap top...it's Kathy's.... my puter's in my office upstairs... upstairs TV's in KW's room next to my office, There's a TV in his room, master b/r, kitchen on Kat's desk with her lap top, and in the living room...

server's in KW's room, but he was running a couple of projects... and maxine, my desktop is three feet from my office door... rolling my chair two feet, I can see KW's TV... but I just pace listening to finals, so it's all good...

and yeah... 4.40 shots for T/F... 4.6 shots for flopper... I'm doing Capt. Morgan next weekend if we're doing shots....

bumps... T/F... 4.551, Flopper... 4.763...

d'kid
Boss, you out there? The Children miss you and want to know when daddy's coming home....:eek:

Almond Tequlia shots for me, which will probably affect my gig in Chicago that night (but it IS THE FINALS, for pete's sake!!!).. I'll join in, but the Boss has been M.I.A. a bit too long lately.. Maybe he's under the 4500 pounds of freshly sanded Dualie dust that he has created this year...:D

You guys gonna call qualifying here? It would be a nice touch to end the season on..

And go for the N2 router for big, out-of-house connections- I can sit in the back yard while getting sun, drinking shots AND keeping up with you guys' results!!

Awamori shots for me:D and we get a bonus qualifying day because of the noise ordnance.

S/F
D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back