Did anyone else notice Force trying to blow off the Don yesterday? (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

mastertone

Nitro Member
Don walked up to John a stuck out his hand and Force didn't shake it? Or was I just seeing things? I really like John but if he really did do that I won't be giving a rats ass about him anymore! At least his daughters have some class!

They never shook hands. Don stuck his hand out and Force flat out refused to shake it. So Don shook his head and proceeded to walk away and that's when John grabbed him by the shirt sleeve and started filling his ear. They came back to it again later in the broadcast.

When did all this animosity start? I saw a quote JF said about DSR! Seems like John's whining cause he isn't getting the fat paycheck a from Castrol anymore

John's turned into a huge baby lately. Are they sure he isn't suffering from mental issues or lasting damage from his wreck?

John's turned into a huge baby lately. Are they sure he isn't suffering from mental issues or lasting damage from his wreck?
When did all this animosity start? I saw a quote JF said about DSR! Seems like John's whining cause he isn't getting the fat paycheck a from Castrol anymore

Hmmmm.... I lose my top crew to the opposition, and they in turn run roughshod over the entire pro fuel classes.... Yeah- I'm kinda bitter....

They never shook hands. Don stuck his hand out and Force flat out refused to shake it. So Don shook his head and proceeded to walk away and that's when John grabbed him by the shirt sleeve and started filling his ear. They came back to it again later in the broadcast.

I guess I was right, no more John Force for me!!! My God, Shu is battling cancer and John still acts like an ass!

I don't think it's personal totally, it's a very competitive business. Most successful businessman have certain amount of shrewd tactics to get what they want, and it has probably struck a nerve between them, time will heal.

I guess I was right, no more John Force for me!!! My God, Shu is battling cancer and John still acts like an ass!
I used to be a huge John Force fan, but lately his classless actions have me thinking-no more John. He was very terse in his interview after he beat Alexis. I agree he is not getting the bigger bucks like he used to and is pissed about it. Just my 2 cents.

Rick

Hmmmm.... I lose my top crew to the opposition, and they in turn run roughshod over the entire pro fuel classes.... Yeah- I'm kinda bitter....

May be if he treated his people better like Don does he would still have some of those employees! I would pay $100 for a book written by Austin Coil for his time he was with Force!

Craig Eagle, I'm with you on that $100 for a book by Coil! My enthusiasm for JFR took a huge hit when the deal with Coil went down. Add in the alleged mess with Hight behind the scenes, and you have to wonder what the heck is going on over at JFR. I like Neff, and for some reason want to see Britanny do well, but could care less about the rest of JFR racing these days.

One of these 2 owners is not very well-liked by the drag racing community/fraternity. Wanna guess which one?

Thanks Mike, I was hoping I was wrong.

You were NOT wrong Craig. I backed up the tape several times cause I couldn't believe what I saw. Looked to me like Don offered to shake, John refused, so
Don went to walk on by, John then grabbed Dons arm then looked like John went off about something. Hard to tell for sure without audio, just saying what it looked like to me.

I think you ladies are getting worked up for nothing. Everyone wants a rivalry,well you got one. It is racing, not a dinner date. If you want to racers to hug and kiss one another might want to find something else. I don't want to hear about my kids will see this. Parents job to teach them right from. I like it better with emotion and rivalry

If I had to guess why Force is in such a shitty mood, is because although he is having a pretty good season and has funding for all his teams, his daughters are not winning and neither is Hight's team and all that counters his current personal success on the track.

I remember just a few years ago when Tony was not driving great and the 'DON' said that this was a business and if Tony didn't improve he would replace him with a driver who could win. He has the biggest team in drag racing but he is no where as wealthy as some other racers out there who arn't SOB's like him.
This is not to say Force can't be an idiot at times, we all know that but the people that left did it not because of problems with John but because of money and the funding uncertainty for 2014. John couldn't afford to pay them what they had been getting because he lost his 2 major sponsors and didn't have the funding to keep them. He isn't like the 'DON' who has a business than can fund everything by advertising his business' and using them as a tax write off.

Using the CANCER card is a low blow, there are many more racers out there with health problems a lot worse than he has.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back