Dean Woodward... (1 Viewer)

He rode most of the way to the Hot Rod Reunion with me (until the trans blew in my Caravan!). Seemed okay to me but a good friend of his tells me he's got almost 100% blockage in a major artery. It's a wonder he survived the heat at Bowling Green that Saturday. It was HOT! I bet he'll be a powerhouse after this.

Best wishes buddy (because he'll see that I didn't post this if I don't, LOL).

Pasting the PM here that I got from one of Dean's best friends, Dave Watts, who is also one of your newer maters (and who also happens to be building a blown nitro FED in the Knoxville, TN area).

"Ron,
Dean is home now, and doing real well.He is on oxygen for about 3 weeks.They didn't have to stop his heart during the operation, that makes his recovery time alot shorter, of course the first thing he said to me was lets go racing."

Pasting the PM here that I got from one of Dean's best friends, Dave Watts, who is also one of your newer maters (and who also happens to be building a blown nitro FED in the Knoxville, TN area).

"Ron,
Dean is home now, and doing real well.He is on oxygen for about 3 weeks.They didn't have to stop his heart during the operation, that makes his recovery time alot shorter, of course the first thing he said to me was lets go racing."

Good news!!! Hang in there Dean!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back